Name of the Post: UPSC for Civil Services IAS and IFS Admit Card 2020
Post Date: 12-02-2020
Post Update: 01-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 796
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the Recruitment of UPSC for Civil Services (Indian Administrative and Indian Forest Services) Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC for Civil Services Recruitment 2020
Advt No. 05-06/2020- CSP
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020
· Last Date for Payment of Fee: 03-03-2020
· Date of Pre Exam:
· Date of Admit Card Available (Pre Exam): 01-09-2020
· General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
· SC / ST / PH/ Female: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
· Minimum: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum: 32 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
· IAS: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
· IFS: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Botany, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture.
How to Apply
· UPSC for Civil Services IAS & IFS Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 12-02-2020 to 03-03-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Change Exam Centre
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
|More Jobs: South Indian Bank (SIB) Probationary Manager, CSO Online Form 2020|