UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 – UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Schedule
Name of the Post: UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Schedule 2020
Post Date: 29-07-2020
Post Update: 18-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 559
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & Other Vacancies under UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
Advt No.- 09/2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 29-07-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-08-2020
· Date of Exam: 22-10-2020
· Download Admit Card: Oct 2020
· General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
· SC / ST/ PH/ Female Candidates: NIL
· Payment Fee Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Fee Mode (Offline: E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
· Maximum Age: 32 Yrs.
· Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987
· Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
· Candidates must have Passed/ Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS from Any Recognized University in India.
|Assistant Medical Officer (IOF)||66|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (Railways)||300|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182|
|General Duty Medical Gr. -II (NDMC, EDMS, SDMC)||07|
How to Apply
· UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 29-07-2020 to 18-08-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Exam Schedule
Print Application Form