Name of the Post: UPPSC PCS Exam Pre District Choice 2020
Post Date: 21-04-2020
Post Update: 01-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 200
Brief Information: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for the Recruitment Post of Asst Forest Conservator (ACF) and Rural Forest Officer (RFO) UPPSC PCS Exam 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC PCS Exam)
Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Pre Exam 2020
Advt. No. A-1/E-1/2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 21-04-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment:
· Last Date of Complete Form:
· Date of Exam:
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· For Others: Rs. 125/-
· SC / ST: Rs. 65/-
· PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): SBI E-Challan Fee.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2020
· Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Sub Registrar, Asst Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
|Bachelor Degree in law (LLB)|
|District Administrative Officer|
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
|Asst Controller Legal Measurement (GR-I)/|
Asst Controller Legal Measurement (GR-II)
Degree in Science with Physics/ Mechanical Engg. As one Subject
District Programme Officer
|Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Home Science/ Social Work|
|Asst Labour Commissioner|
Degree in Arts with Sociology/ Economics as a Subject / Commerce/ Law
Sr. Lecturer, DIET
|PG Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer|
PG Degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work
Child Development Project Officer
|Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Home Science|
|Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer|
PG Degree in Chemistry
|PG Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ AG Statistics|
|Labour Enforcement Officer|
Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce
How to Apply
· UPPSC PCS Exam Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 21-04-2020 to 02-06-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Login for Pre Exam District Choice
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form
Login for Correction/ Edit
|More Jobs: JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020|