Name of the Post: UPPSC GIC Lecturer Online Form 2020
Post Date: 22-12-2020
Total Vacancy: 1473
Brief Information: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for the Recruitment Post of Lecturer in Government College Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. A-3/E-1/2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 22-12-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-01-2021
· Last Date of Complete Form: 22-01-2021
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· For Other Candidates: Rs. 105/-
· SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
· PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2020
· Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
· Candidates must have Master’s Degree in a Relevant Subject from Any Recognized University.
For Subject Wise Vacancy Details: Click Here
How to Apply
· UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 22-12-2020 to 18-01-2021.
· Kindly Fill in Basic Details & Upload Photos, Signs, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
Submit The Application Form
Login for Correction/ Edit