Name of the Post: RPSC Vacancy for School Lecturer Online Form 2020
Post Date: 03-06-2020
Post Update: 08-06-2020
Total Vacancy: 22
Brief Information: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published notification for the Recruitment of the Post of School Lecturer in Sanskrit Department Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Vacancy for School Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Advt No. 01/2020-21
· Starting date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 08 June 2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07 July 2020
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· General/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 350/-
· OBC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
· SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): Cash at Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal.
Age Limit as on 10-07-2020
· Minimum: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum: 40 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation (As Per Rules)
· Candidates must have a Master Degree in Relevant Subject with 48% Marks from Recognized University.
· Passed B.Ed. / Shastri Form.
Sanskrit Education Department, Rajasthan
How to Apply
· RPSC Vacancy for School Lecturer Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 08-06-2020 to 07-07-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Latest Jobs || Results || Admit Cards