Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Chennai) has published a notification for the Recruitment Post of Trade Apprentice in Various Trade Vacancies 2019. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
SR Chennai Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019
· Date for Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
· General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
· SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Debit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-12-2019
· Minimum Age: 15 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 22/24 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
· Passed 10th Class/ 12th Class Exam with 50% Marks & ITI NCVT Certificate in
· 12th Class Exam in PCM/ PCB (only for MLT Post).
Carriage Works, Perambur
Central Workshop, Golden Rock
Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Full Notification (Carriage Works)
Full Notification (Central Workshop)
(Signal & Telecommunication Workshop)
NewJobAlert.Net is the Most Trusted Latest Government/ Sarkari Jobs/ Results/ Admit Cards Portal for Job Seekers. NewJobAlert.Net provides updates every moment regularly of Latest Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkariresult, Admit Cards, Admission, and Answer Keys, etc. Top Online Form for Various Government/ Sarkari Exam, Exam Syllabus, Admission form, Aadhaar Card Status, Certificate Verification, Passport Application, Rashan Card Updates & Download Available for the Job Seekers.
NewJobAlert.Net provides PSU/ Engineering jobs Information as well. Government giving enough opportunities to make a good & bright future in India. Through the NewJobAlert.Net you can get all the latest information about State & Central Level Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri/ Sarkariresult/ Admit Cards in India. NewJobAlert.Net helps you to get All Jobs in Government Sector.
2015/ 2016/ 2017/ 2018