Name of the Post: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Online Form 2019
Post Date: 28-12-2019
Total Vacancy: 80
Brief Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published a notification for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2019. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Advt No.- TAPS/HR/2/37/2019/R
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2020
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
· General/ OBC: NIL
· SC/ ST/ PH: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Minimum Age: 16 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 24 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
· Must have Passed ITI in Relevant Trade from Recognized University.
Trade Wise Vacancy
Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
Information & Communication
Technology System Maintenance
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Enrollment Link for Apprenticeship
More Jobs – RRC Mumbai Apprentice Online Form 2019
1. Nuclear power corporation of India Limited has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of operator, maintainer, and driver-cum-pump operator cum fireman for its Rawatbhata Rajasthan site. The online registration will begin on December 31, 2019. Candidates interested and eligible for the NPCIL vacancy post can apply online at npcilcareers.co.in on or before January 21, 2020, till 4 pm.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 178 vacancies of the operator, maintainer, and driver-cum-pump operator cum fireman. Out of which, 68 vacancies are for category-2 stipendiary trainee operator, 100 for category-2 stipendiary trainee maintainer, and 10 for driver-cum-pump operator cum fireman-A.
For category-2 stipendiary trainee operator and maintainer, a candidate should be between 18 to 24 years old.
In the case of driver-cum-pump operator cum fireman-A, the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years old.
Category-2 stipendiary trainee operator: A candidate should have passed HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Aspirants shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
Category-2 stipendiary trainee maintainer: SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder) is an essential educational qualification that a candidate needs to have to be eligible for the post.
the candidates shall have at least one year of relevant working experience after completion of the course for NPCIL vacancy. Candidates shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
2. NPCIL hiring notification: The India Limited Nuclear Energy Corporation (NPCIL) has invited applications for a total of 185 publications in all categories. The application process for these works will begin on December 31 and end on January 21 at 4 pm. Interested candidates can apply on the official website, npcilcareers.co.in.
To be eligible for the job, candidates must present for a written test followed by an interview and a document verification round. Details of the selection process will be available from December 31 on the official website.
NPCIL hiring notification: vacancy details
Total – 185
Category II Stipend Trainee – Operator – 70 Category II Stipend Trainee – Maintainer – 105 Driver-Pump-Cum-Foreman Operator – A – 10
Read | From SSC CGL, railways to UPSC IAS Exam: important government jobs to apply for in 2020
NPCIL Vacancy Notification: Eligibility
Age: The maximum age is limited to 24 years for the apprentice position, while for the position of a driver-pump operator, the upper age is 25 years. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will relax in the upper age limit, according to the rules.
Education: Applicants must have passed class 12 or equivalent with a 50 percent grade in science and math individually along with English as one of the main subjects for the trainee position. In addition to this, candidates applying for the position of driver need a license to drive heavy vehicles. Those who apply for the maintainer apprentice category must also have an ITI certificate.
NPCIL hiring notification: Salary
The selected candidates will be hired with a salary of Rs 21,700 per month. For the apprentices, for the first year, the candidates will receive the salary of Rs 10,500 and for the second year, they will be Rs 12,500. Only after completing two years of training will they obtain Rs 21,700 per month.