Name of the Post: NCTE Various Post Online Form 2020
Post Date: 20-08-2020
Total Vacancy: 18
Brief Information: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has published a notification for the Recruitment of the Post of Assistant, Stenographer, DEO, and Other NCTE Various Post 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
NCTE Various Post Recruitment 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 20-08-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 19-09-2020
· Date of Admit Card Download: Notified Soon
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
For Assistant, Steno C Post
· General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1250/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
For Other Post
· General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
· SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): SBI E-Challan Fee.
Age Limit as on 19-09-2020
· Age Limit (Assistant): 20-27 Yrs.
· Age Limit (Data Entry Operator): 18-25 Yrs.
· Age Limit (Other Post): 18-27 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
· Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in relevant Subjects with First Division Marks from Any Recognized University.
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria||Total|
|Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream||03|
|Stenographer C||Passed 12th Class Exam with Hindi/ English 100 WPM||03|
|Stenographer D||Passed 12th Class Exam with Dictation||06|
|Data Entry Operator||Passed 12th Class Exam with 15000 Key Depression per Hr.||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||Passed 12th Class Exam with English: 35 WPM and Hindi: 30 WPM||05|
How to Apply
· NCTE Various Post Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 20-08-2020 to 19-09-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links