Name of the Post: NABARD Bank Office Attendant Mains Exam Result 2020
Post Date: 24-12-2019
Post Update: 26-07-2020
Total Vacancy: 73
Brief Information: National Bank for Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD Bank) has published a notification for the Recruitment Post of Office Attendant Group-C Vacancies 2019. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
National Bank for Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD)
Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 05/Office_Attendant/2019-20
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 25-12-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 12-01-2020
· Date of Pre Exam: Feb 2020
· Date of Admit Card Available: 25-01-2020
· General/ OBC:Rs. 450/-
· SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 50/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-12-2019
· Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 30 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
· Candidates must have 10th Class/ High School Exam from Any Recognized Board.
· Candidates Possessing Higher Qualification are not Eligible to Apply.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Result
|More Jobs: RBI Bank Assistant Online Form 2019|