Brief Information: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published notification for the Prelims Result of the Post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies 2019. Those Candidates are interested to the following recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam 2019
Advt No. 11/2019
· Starting date to Apply Online: 01-02-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 21-02-2019
· Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 22-02-2019
· Date of Exam (Prelims): 07-04-2019
· Starting date to Apply Online: 24-06-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2019
· Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 09-07-2019
· Date of Exam (Mains): 18-08-2019
· General: Rs. 524/-
· BC: Rs. 324/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): E-Challan
Age Limit as on 01-02-2019
· Minimum: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum: 35 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
· Candidates should have LLM Degree from Any Recognized University in India.
Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Final Answer Key