Name of the Post: Madhya Pradesh MP TET Exam Online Form 2020
Post Date: 07-01-2020
Total Vacancy: –
Brief Information: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has published a notification for the Online Form of MP Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test MP TET Exam Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2020
· Last Date to Fee Payment: 20-01-2020
· Last Date for Online Correction: 25-01-2020
· Date of Examination: Notified Soon
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· Date of Result: Notified Soon
· General/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 570/-
· Reserve Category: Rs. 320/-
· Correction Charges: Rs. 70/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): MP Online KIOSK.
· Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Senior Secondary with 50% Marks & 4 Yrs. BLED/
Graduation with B.Ed./SPL B.Ed./ 2 Yr. BTC/ Special BTC
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
For any Query & Feedback Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org