Name of the Post: JPSC News Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
Post Date: 09-04-2020
Post Update: 22-07-2020
Total Vacancy: 280
Brief Information: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC News) has published a notification for the Recruitment of the Medical Officer Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC NEWS)
Medical Officer MO Vacancies 2020
Advt No.- 02/2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 08-05-2020
· Last Date to Fee Payment: 11-05-2020
· Date of Examination: July 2020
· Date of Admit Card Available: 22-07-2020
· General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): SBI i-Collect.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
· Minimum Age: 23
· Minimum Age: 35
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
· Candidates must have M.B.B.S. Degree from Recognized College/ University by Medical Council of India.
How to Apply
· JPSC News Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 09-04-2020 to 08-05-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
|More Jobs: NLC Executive Trainee Online Form 2020|