Name of the Post: Jharkhand JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Online Form 2020
Post Date: 01-03-2020
Total Vacancy: 267
Brief Information: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published a notification for the Recruitment of the Combined Civil Service Exam for Various Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Combined Civil Service Exam 2020
Advt No.- 01/2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2020
· Last Date to Fee Payment: 01-04-2020
· Date of Examination: Notified Soon
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· General/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
· SC/ ST/ JH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2019
· Minimum Age: 20
· Minimum Age: 35
All Other Post
· Minimum Age: 21
· Minimum Age: 35
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
· Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University.
|Asst Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Special Officer|
Jharkhand Education Service Grade II
|Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer|
Police Sub Inspector
Asst Planning Officer
How to Apply
· Jharkhand JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01-03-2020 to 30-03-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
|More Jobs: PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Online Form 2020|