Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2020 Batch Recruitment
Post Date: 26-01-2020
Post Update: 15-02-2020
Total Vacancy: 260
Brief Information: Indian Coast Guard has published a notification for the Recruitment Post of Navik General Duty (GD) 10+2 Batch 02/2020 Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Navik (General Duty) GD Recruitment 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-01-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2020
· Date for Admit Card Download: 15-02-2020
· Date of Main Exam: March 2020
· GEN/ OBC Candidates: NIL
· SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): No Application Fee.
· Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 22 Yrs.
· Age between 01-02-1998 to 31-07-2002
· Age Relaxation (As Per Rules).
· Passed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks from Any Recognized Board & Min. 50% Marks Maths & Physics.
NAVIK (GD) 02/2020 Batch
· Running in 07 Minutes: 1.6 KM
· Suat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20
· Height: 157 CMS
· Chest Min. Expansion: 5 CMS.
How to Apply
· Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 02/2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 26-01-2020 to 02-02-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
|More Jobs: SBI Various Post Online Form 2020|