Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Result 02/2020
Post Date: 10-02-2020
Post Update: 15-08-2020
Total Vacancy: 25
Brief Information: Indian Coast Guard has published notification for the Recruitment of the Post of Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant General Duty (GD) Vacancies 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard
Asst Commandant (GD) Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. AC-02/2020 Batch (SRD)
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2020
· Last Date for Fee Payment: 15-02-2020
· Date of Exam: Mar 2020
· Date of Admit Card Available: 25-02-2020
· GEN/ OBC Candidates: NIL
· SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): No Application Fee Applicable.
· Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 30 Yrs.
· Born Between 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1999 (Both Date Inclusive).
· Candidates must have Bachelor Degree with Min. 55% Marks from Any Recognized University.
· BE/ B.Tech (1st Yr. to Last Yr.)
· Physics & Mathematics as Subjects up to 12th Class/ Intermediate.
Assistant Commandant (GD)
· Height: 157 CMS
· Weight: Proportionate to the Height & Age. +10% Acceptable.
· Chest: Well Proportionate, Min. Expansion 5 CMS
How to Apply
· Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 09-02-2020 to 15-02-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
|More Jobs: Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020|