Name of the Post: IBPS RRB IX Office Asst, Officer Scale Online Form 2020
Post Date: 30-06-2020
Post Update: 10-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 9639
Brief Information: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS RRB) has published notification for the Recruitment Post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale I II, III (RRB IX) Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
RRB IX Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 01 July 2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 21 July 2020
· Date of Pre Exam Training: 24 to 29 Aug 2020
· Date of Admit Card Download (Pre Exam Training): 12 Aug 2020
· Date of Pre Exam: 12 – 13 Sep 2020
· Date of Admit Card (Pre Exam): 08-09-2020
· Date of Mains Exam: 18 to 31 Oct 2020
· Date of Interview: Notified Soon
· General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
· SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 175/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
Vacancy Details (Age as on 01-07-2020)
|Officer Scale–1||18-30 Yrs||Bachelor Degree||3800|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||21-32 Yrs||100|
|Office Asst (Multipurpose)||18-28 Yrs||4624|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||21-32 Yrs||CA/ MBA||02|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||MBA in Marketing||08|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||Degree in Law||26|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||CA`||26|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||21-32 Yrs||Bachelor Degree||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||21-32 Yrs||838|
|Officer Scale-III||21-40 Yrs||156|
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000|
|Officer Scale-I||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
How to Apply
· IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01-07-2020 to 21-07-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Pre Exam Admit Card (Office Asst)
Pre Exam Admit Card (Officer Scale I)
Login For Mock Test
Apply Online (Officer Scale-I)
Apply Online (Officer Scale-II/ III)