Delhi High Court 2019 – Judicial Service interview Admit Card Released
Name of the Post: Delhi HC judicial Service Interview Admit Card 2019
Post Date: 14-11-2018
Post Update: 04-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 147
Brief Information: Delhi High Court, New Delhi has published notification for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018. Those Candidates are interested to the following recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Delhi High Court
Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019
· Starting date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-11-2018
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 12-12-2018
· Admit Card Available: 08-01-2019
· Date of Exam (Prelim): 13-01-2019
· General / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
· SC / ST / PH: Rs. 200/-
· Pay the Fee Through Debit Card, Internet Banking and Credit Card
Age Limit as on 01-01-2019
· Maximum: 32 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation (As Per Rules)
· Bachelor Degree in Law from Any Recognized University in India
· Practicing As a Advocate.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Admit Card (Interview)
Mains Exam Result