Name of the Post: Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Post Date: 16-01-2020
Post Update: 14-03-2020
Total Vacancy: 226
Brief Information: Department of Forest and Wildlife, Delhi has published a notification for Recruitment of the Post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Department of Forest and Wildlife, Delhi
Various Post Recruitment 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 14-01-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-02-2020
· Date of Exam: March 2020
· Date of Download Admit Card: 14-03-2020
· General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 13-02-2020
· Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 27 Yrs.
· Maximum Age (Forest Ranger): 30 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
|Passed 12th Class/’ Intermediate Exam||211|
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Science|
|Wildlife Guard||Passed 10th Class/ High School Exam|
How to Apply
· Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 14-01-2020 to 13-02-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Login to Choose Exam Center
|More Jobs: Delhi Metro Asst Manager (Civil) Online Form|