Name of the Post: CTET Exam CBSE July Exam Postponed 2020
Post Date: 22-01-2020
Post Update: 25-06-2020
Total Vacancy: –
Brief Information: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published a notification for the Recruitment Exam of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Exam July Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in the following recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 24-01-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2020
· Last Date to Fee Payment: 13-03-2020
· Date of Examination (Tentative):
· Date of Admit card Available (Tentative):
Only Paper I or II
· General/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
· SC / SCA/ ST/ PH: Rs. 350/-
Both Paper (I & II)
· General/ OBC: Rs. 1200/-
· SC / SCA/ ST/ PH: Rs. 600/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
· Payment Mode (Offline): E-Challan.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Teacher (Class I-V)
|Senior Secondary with 50% Marks & B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed|
|Teacher (Class VI-VIII)|
Senior Secondary with B.Sc.Ed/ B.A or & B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed
How to Apply
· CTET CBSE July Exam Online Form 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from -.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Login for Correction
Syllabus (Paper I & II)
|More Jobs: DSSSB PGT, EVGC Online Form 2020|