Name of the Post: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Form 2020
Post Date: 06-05-2020
Total Vacancy: 08
Brief Information: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has published notification for the Recruitment of the Post of Reporter Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
Reporter Recruitment 2020
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2020
· Last Date of Fee Payment: 30-05-2020
· Date of Exam: Notified Soon
· Date of Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
· General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
· OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
· Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
· Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
· Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
· Maximum Age (Other State): 30 Yrs.
· Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
· Candidates must have Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from a Recognized University.
· Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed.
|Vidhan Sabha Reporter||04||04||08|
How to Apply
· Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020
· Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 05-05-2020 to 30-05-2020.
· Kindly Fill Basic Details & Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof & Other Documents.
· Check Full Details in Preview before Submit Application Form.
· Pay Application Fee to Complete Form. If Required.
· Print a Copy of the Submit Final Form for Future.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
|More Jobs: BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2020|