BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 145 Executive & Engineer Trainee Posts
Name of the Post: BHEL Executive & Engineer Trainee Online Form 2019
Post Date: 15-04-2019
Post Update: 18-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 145
Brief Information: Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) has published notification for the recruitment of Executive & Engineers Trainee posts. Those Candidates are interested to the following recruitment and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Executive & Engineer Trainee Post 2019
Advt No. 01/2019
· Starting date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-04-2019
· Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2019
· Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online: 08-05-2019
· Date of Exam: 25-05-2019, 26-05-2019
· General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-
· SC / ST / PWD/ ExSM: Rs. 300/-
· Payment Fee Through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-04-2019
· Maximum Age for Engineer Trainee: 27 Yrs.
· Maximum Age for Engineer Trainee (PG): 29 Yrs.
· Maximum Age for Executive Trainee: 29 Yrs.
· For more information refer the notification
· For Engineer Trainee (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical): BE/ B.Tech or
Integrated Master Degree (Five Year) in Technology or Engineering in Relevant
Disciplines from recognized universities
· Executive Trainee (Finance): Must have Bachelor Degree with Charted or Works
& Cost Accountants from institution in India
· Executive Trainee (HR): Must have Bachelor Degree with 60% marks or Two
years Regular PG Degree/ Diploma in Relevant Disciplines from recognized
Executive & Engineer Trainee
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Mock Test (Link)